Monday 20 January 2014

Daily Polyvore Inspiration Board


I discovered Polyvore...so this happened. It's kind of bad, but oh well. Its a medley of things I want to try or wear, valentines day stuff, inspiration! I really wish that I could wear a jean jacket this time of year, I actually got a jean jacket from American Eagle from my mom for Christmas and I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear it over dressed, skirts, anything really! I think the Sweetheart's Perfect Flush Blush from Too Faced is very valentines day appropriate. I love skirts and black pumps...that's just a fact. The Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks have been on my wish list for a while.

xoxo,
Nadia

Extras:
~ Thinking about posting these everyday
~ Speaking of wish lists I might post Polyvore wish lists as well

No comments:

Post a Comment