Monday 20 January 2014

4 Winter Life Savers

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

Simple and gentle body wash that hydrates and doesn't irritate dry skin.
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I have yet to find the best lip balm, but this is amazing for getting off dry skin. I follow up with any lip balm, usually EOS because I have a lot of them.


Organix Liquid Glass Serum

I mentioned this in my hair care post, I'm mentioning it again because it is especially great for winter when my hair is dry at the ends and it smooths static really well.
Green Beaver Facial Moisturizer for Sensitive and Acne-Prone Skin

This is the most gentle face moisturizer that I have ever tried, it doesn't break me out and doesn't irritate or sting my skin like some face products do especially in the winter.
xoxo,
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment